home > research on women in local government
5050 Vision - Research on Women in Local Government
- Paddon, M and Artist, S (2004) Paths for Women in Local Goverment: National Figures and Local Successes - UTS, Sydney
- Pini, B (2004) Men, Masculinities and the (Re)Gendering of Local Government in Rural Australia - Rural Sociology and Development, Vol 13, 299-315
- Conroy, Denise (2011) Gendering Local Government Amalgamations, An Australian Case Study in B. Pini and P. McDonald - Women and Representation in Local Government, International Case Studies, Routledge, Oxon.
- Hutchinson, Jacquie; Walker, Beth and Haslam McKenzie, Fiona (2014) Leadership in Local Government - Factors Affecting the Appointment of CEO's - ACELG Research papers
- Pini, Brown, Ryan (2004) Women-only networks as a strategy for change? A case study from local government
- Pini, B and McDonald, P (2008) Men, masculinities and flexible work in local government
- Ryan, Pini, Brown (2005) Beyond Stereotypes: An Exploratory Profile of Australian Women Mayors
- Pini, B (2006) A critique of ‘new' rural local governance: The case of gender in a rural Australian setting
- Skene, J (2000) Active Citizenship: A Role for Women Municipal Councillors? Melbourne Journal of Politics, Vol. 27, pp 69-83
- Hutchinson, J, Walker, B and Haslam McKenzie, F (2014) Leadership in Local Government: 'No Girls Allowed'
- Sinclair, A (2000) Women Within Diversity: Risks and Possiblities
- Sinclair, A (2013) Not just 'adding women in': Women re-making leadership
- Hutchinson, Jacquie, Walker, Beth and Anderson-Marks, Michelle (2011) Women in Local Government in 2011. Still a boy's club - still a men's shed.
Additional publications are welcomed. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.